Walro Flex Small Spool Packaging
Pallet size is 1170x1170mm. Pallets are marked numerically. Small spools are stacked on the pallet in layers of 9 spools. Spools do not overlap on a pallet. According to customer requirements 3, 4, or 5 layers are stacked on each pallet. Each pallet has a bale board and is shrink-wrapped and strapped with steel Strapping.
Walro Flex Large Spool Packaging
Pallet size is 920x1350mm. Pallets are marked numerically. Large spools are stacked on the pallet in layers of 6 spools, either 2 or 3 high, depending on customer requirements. Spools do not overlap on a pallet. Each pallet has a bale board and is shrink-wrapped and strapped with steel strapping.
Battery cable pallet size is 1090x1500mm. Pallets are marked numerically. This pallet holds 4 drums. Drums do not overlap on a pallet. The product on individual drums is shrink wrapped. The drums are covered with cardboard to protect the products. The 4 drums are strapped with steel strapping.
Each pallet undergoes full inspection on the quality of the pallet, spools, spools/drums, shrink-wrap and strapping before being dispatched.
- Each pallet is identified with a hand-written label to identify the customer
- Consignment notes are raised per pallet and checked for accuracy
- Invoices are printed per pallet
- Stores controller and transport operator verify quantities of spools and pallets before loading
- Consignment notes are split as follows
- White – Walro Flex
- Yellow – Customer
- Blue – Transport Operators
- Consignment notes, with corresponding copies of invoices (marked POD), are attached to the respective pallets by means of a plastic envelope.
- All invoices covering the total consignment, are contained in an envelope and attached to pallet no. 1
- The white consignment note, together with Walro Flex POD, must be returned to Walro Flex after it is signed by the customer, as proof of delivery