Walro Flex is committed to the concept of continuous improvement as well as adherence to the highest local and international quality standards.
- July 1997 - Walro Flex originally attained DIN EN ISO 9002:1994 accreditation from TUV Rheinland.
- March 2000 - upgraded to QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 certification
- February 2002 - upgraded to ISO/TS 16949:1999
- March 2004 - upgraded to ISO / TS 16949:2002
- April 2007 – Recertification to ISO TS16949:2002
- Feb 2010-Recertification to TS169949:2009
- Sep 2009-ISO 9001:2008 Certification
CBI, Chrysler, Mercedes, Delphi, Ford, GM, MAN, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Toyota, VW/ AUDI and SABS
It is our policy that quality products are supplied to conform to customers' specified quality requirements. In order to meet this commitment, a documented quality management system based on ISO/TS 16949:2009 is implemented to ensure delivery of our products of the quality required, on time and at optimum cost. It is the responsibility of all our personnel to identify problems and areas for continuous improvement, and to propose changes. We commit the resources to ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, and that all personnel receive adequate training to perform their functions.
Walro Flex Quality
Walro Flex has ISO TS 16949:2002 certification.
Quality Manuals were developed using ISO 9002 as a platform and have been upgraded to meet the requirements of ISO TS 16949:2002. Five manuals make up the quality system:
- The Quality Policy Manual (QPM)
- The Organisational Procedures Manual (OP)
- The Attachment Manual (ATTWF)
- The Department Procedures Works Manual (DPWM)
- The External Documents Manual (EDM).
Walro Flex is dedicated to continuous improvement and achieved its first QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 certification in March 2000. In February 2002 this was upgraded to ISO / TS 16949. In March 2004, this was upgraded further to ISO / TS 16949:2002, which was ratified by annual audit in February 2005. The latest recertification was done in April 2007.